The Veil Nebula is a supernova remnant in the constellation of Swan. The fine filaments and nebular trails are particularly well received by narrow-band filters. In this case RGB data was mixed with H-alpha and Oiii data to produce this image. It is a 4 pannel mosaic and was taken during many of the very short summer nights in germany. In total 68h of pure exposure time went into this image.
- Excellent print quality with the Canon imagePROGRAF Pro4100 12 inkjet printer for maximum sharpness and color reproduction accuracy,
- High UV resistance and long colour fastness,
- Professional Solution photo paper that guarantees high-contrast images and deep blacks and provides excellent tone transitions. You can choose between smooth satin paper weighing 240 g/m2 (Poster) and matte, microporous paper weighing 290 g/m2 (Fine Art),
- Canvas prints are printed on 360 g/m2 cotton-synthetic canvas, to the delivery destinations to Europe we send to you a framed canvas on wooden frame- ready for your wall. For orders beyond Europe we ship canvas prints as rolled canvas in transport tube.
- Environmentally friendly product – we use water-based inks LUCIA PRO,
- Delivery of the print in a reusable, safe cardboard tube. At every stage of the development of our products, we strive to remain environmentally conscious, by using as little plastic as possible and minimising the amount of waste generated.
Our print is the perfect work of art for your interior or a gift. Find out more about our prints below - Fine Art, Poster and Canvas.
Product visualizations are just an example of the arrangement of our prints in interiors. Printouts are delivered in the form of sheets rolled into a transport tube without a frame.
Jakob Sahner is a 21 year old German astrophotographer who came into contact with the fascination of space early in his childhood. Very early he began to make projects with image and video editing programs and after graduating from high school he completed an apprenticeship as a photo and media technical assistant. The subject has grabbed him like an addiction although he had no knowledge about this hobby. He just wanted to do it and try it out! In the now more than 4 years he has become a worldwide known astrophotographer and has developed his skills from normal landscape astrophotography to deepsky photography.