There are places in the world that each of us has seen inphotographs before. One of those places is Deadvlei in Namibia Naukluft National Park in Namibia. An iconic oasis, dried up for several hundred years, cut of from the water source by sand in the middle of the highest dunes in the world. On the flat, dry lake remained some dried branches of trees of the species Vachellia erioloba, also known as camel thorn, giraffe thorn or camel doring, which have survived excellently in this dry climate. This photo was taken with telephoto lens and thanks to this fact I achieved perspective abbreviation and background fulfilled with one of the biggest dune on the
Earth. Deadvlei tree, Namibia
- Excellent print quality with the Canon imagePROGRAF Pro4100 12 inkjet printer for maximum color sharpness,
- High UV resistance and long colour fastness,
- Professional Solution photo paper that guarantees high-contrast images and deep blacks and provides excellent tone transitions. You can choose between smooth satin paper weighing 240 g/m2 (Poster) and matte, microporous paper weighing 290 g/m2 (Fine Art),
- Environmentally friendly product – we use odourless, water- based inks from LUCIA PRO,
- Delivery of the print in a reusable, safe cardboard tube. At every stage of the development of our products, we strive to remain environmentally conscious, by using as little plastic as possible and minimising the amount of waste generated.
Our print is the perfect work of art for your interior. Find out more about our prints below - Fine Art and Poster.
Product visualizations are just an example of the arrangement of our prints in interiors. Printouts are delivered in the form of sheets rolled into a transport tube without a frame.