Namibia is one of the driest and darkest places on the Earth, with excellent conditions for astrophotography. To create the Gigalaxy photo, I spent there 3 weeks. During the project, I also captured other astroscapes photographs, that show the beauty of the night sky over a raw landscape of Namibia.
This is one shows the Zodiacal Light phenomena over the Tivoli Astrofarm. Zodiacal Light is a very subtle light reflected in our Solar System from the particles of the stardust, asteroids and ice in the planetoid belt between Mars and Jupiter orbit. Namibia location on the Earth caused that the ecliptic plate was upright to the horizon and thanks to that - the Zodiacal Light was very clearly visible a few hours after sunset and just before sunrise. It is amazing that it is a way to see stardust from the Earth. It was so bright that I did not need to use my flashlight to walk between photo locations.
- Excellent print quality with the Canon imagePROGRAF Pro4100 12 inkjet printer for maximum color sharpness,
- High UV resistance and long colour fastness,
- Professional Solution photo paper that guarantees high-contrast images and deep blacks and provides excellent tone transitions. You can choose between smooth satin paper weighing 240 g/m2 (Poster) and matte, microporous paper weighing 290 g/m2 (Fine Art),
- Environmentally friendly product – we use odourless, water- based inks from LUCIA PRO,
- Delivery of the print in a reusable, safe cardboard tube. At every stage of the development of our products, we strive to remain environmentally conscious, by using as little plastic as possible and minimising the amount of waste generated.
Our print is the perfect work of art for your interior. Find out more about our prints below - Fine Art and Poster.
Product visualizations are just an example of the arrangement of our prints in interiors. Printouts are delivered in the form of sheets rolled into a transport tube without a frame.