On the southern Milky Way there is an area which can be easily spoted even an unexperienced night sky observer. It is a darker, hand size part of the sky in the middle of the Milky Way disk. It is the Coalsack nebula located near very a characteristic Crux constellation. This nebula is an around 30 light years wide star dust cloud. It can be easily spotted even by the naked eye, because it blocks the light from the dense Milky Way in the background. This photograph comes from the Gigalaxy project and is around a 200 megapixel part of it.
- Excellent print quality with the Canon imagePROGRAF Pro4100 12 inkjet printer for maximum color sharpness,
- High UV resistance and long colour fastness,
- Professional Solution photo paper that guarantees high-contrast images and deep blacks and provides excellent tone transitions. You can choose between smooth satin paper weighing 240 g/m2 (Poster) and matte, microporous paper weighing 290 g/m2 (Fine Art),
- Environmentally friendly product – we use odourless, water- based inks from LUCIA PRO,
- Delivery of the print in a reusable, safe cardboard tube. At every stage of the development of our products, we strive to remain environmentally conscious, by using as little plastic as possible and minimising the amount of waste generated.
Our print is the perfect work of art for your interior. Find out more about our prints below - Fine Art and Poster.
Product visualizations are just an example of the arrangement of our prints in interiors. Printouts are delivered in the form of sheets rolled into a transport tube without a frame.