2nd July, 2019 at the end of the day in South America, in a narrow strip of land passing through Chile and Argentina. The sun was covered by the moon. Suddenly the day turned into night and in the sky you could admire the Total Solar Eclipse. This is the only situation on Earth when we are able to observe the protuberance and the corona of the Sun directly.
The protuberances are matter fibers protruding from the surface of the Sun and held by its magnetic field. The corona is the matter that escapes from the sun along the magnetic field lines creating very harmonious shapes. During each eclipse, the Corona has a different shape, which means that each eclipse is unique and the shape of the corona during the eclipse is like the specific fingerprint of each of these phenomena. This images comes from moment called "second contact" when total phase will occur in the fractions of a second and the last bright rays from the sun come to my camera.
- Excellent print quality with the Canon imagePROGRAF Pro4100 12 inkjet printer for maximum color sharpness,
- High UV resistance and long colour fastness,
- Professional Solution photo paper that guarantees high-contrast images and deep blacks and provides excellent tone transitions. You can choose between smooth satin paper weighing 240 g/m2 (Poster) and matte, microporous paper weighing 290 g/m2 (Fine Art),
- Environmentally friendly product – we use odourless, water- based inks from LUCIA PRO,
- Delivery of the print in a reusable, safe cardboard tube. At every stage of the development of our products, we strive to remain environmentally conscious, by using as little plastic as possible and minimising the amount of waste generated.
Our print is the perfect work of art for your interior. Find out more about our prints below - Fine Art and Poster.
Product visualizations are just an example of the arrangement of our prints in interiors. Printouts are delivered in the form of sheets rolled into a transport tube without a frame.