Ever since the aurora borealis first appeared before my eyes, the phenomenon has completely consumed me. Dynamic, rippling, piercing the entire sky in a few seconds waves of light give me a thrill to this day. They are like ghosts wandering in the sky. Of course this is a very sentimental description of this well-known scientific phenomenon, but in my personal perception it will remain something more than just a whirlwind of electrons.
This photo is from November 2019 when I had the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful spectacle of lights in the forests of northern Sweden. Despite the piercing cold at around 15 degrees below zero, the scenery was like being pulled out of a fairy tale. Perfectly snow-covered trees, fresh, creaking snow and a cosmic spectacle in the sky made the image of aurora borealis stay in my head forever. The amazing aspect of admiring this phenomenon is its dynamic covering of the entire sky against the background of stars, the movement of which we are not able to notice with the naked eye. Ionized oxygen atoms are responsible for the intense green color of this phenomenon.
- Excellent print quality with the Canon imagePROGRAF Pro4100 12 inkjet printer for maximum color sharpness,
- High UV resistance and long colour fastness,
- Professional Solution photo paper that guarantees high-contrast images and deep blacks and provides excellent tone transitions. You can choose between smooth satin paper weighing 240 g/m2 (Poster) and matte, microporous paper weighing 290 g/m2 (Fine Art),
- Environmentally friendly product – we use odourless, water- based inks from LUCIA PRO,
- Delivery of the print in a reusable, safe cardboard tube. At every stage of the development of our products, we strive to remain environmentally conscious, by using as little plastic as possible and minimising the amount of waste generated.
Our print is the perfect work of art for your interior. Find out more about our prints below - Fine Art and Poster.
Product visualizations are just an example of the arrangement of our prints in interiors. Printouts are delivered in the form of sheets rolled into a transport tube without a frame.