The connection of scenes from the peculiar corners of our planet with the beauty of the night sky and outstanding view of the most interesting part of the Milky Way is something that has always caught my attention and led me to create breathtaking astrophotographs. This picture I took on the Namib Desert shows a lonely tree with the large nest colony of the sociable Weaver bird. This big species is endemic to this area. These birds can form these giant nests that are among to the biggest bird structures on our planet, they can be up to 7 meters in size and weigh up to 1 ton, with up to 500 birds l in such a nest. The entire scene is completed by a beautiful arc of the rising Milky Way, with the center of our galaxy, which lies just over the horizon.
- Excellent print quality with the Canon imagePROGRAF Pro4100 12 inkjet printer for maximum color sharpness,
- High UV resistance and long colour fastness,
- Professional Solution photo paper that guarantees high-contrast images and deep blacks and provides excellent tone transitions. You can choose between smooth satin paper weighing 240 g/m2 (Poster) and matte, microporous paper weighing 290 g/m2 (Fine Art),
- Environmentally friendly product – we use odourless, water- based inks from LUCIA PRO,
- Delivery of the print in a reusable, safe cardboard tube. At every stage of the development of our products, we strive to remain environmentally conscious, by using as little plastic as possible and minimising the amount of waste generated.
Our print is the perfect work of art for your interior. Find out more about our prints below - Fine Art and Poster.
Product visualizations are just an example of the arrangement of our prints in interiors. Printouts are delivered in the form of sheets rolled into a transport tube without a frame.