Flying was a huge dream of humans from the very old time. Since the first flight of the Wright brothers, aviation technology has been developing at an extraordinary rate. Now, we can not imagine our world without airplanes. But Aviation is not only about flying, this is also about art. Speed, views, airplane shapes, and the smell of burned kerosine create a breathtaking experience. That's why we decided to work with the best aviation photographers in the world and allow you to take this art on your wall.
This image was taken by the best Polish Air to Air photographer Sławek "hesja" Krajniewski and shows Polish Air Force Mig 29.
To take such a photograph, the photographer has to seat on the open ramp at the back of the transport plane.
Backstage from air to air photography by Sławek "hesja" Krajniewski.
- Excellent print quality with the Canon imagePROGRAF Pro4100 12 inkjet printer for maximum sharpness and color reproduction,
- High UV resistance and long colour fastness,
- Professional Solution photo paper that guarantees high-contrast images and deep blacks and provides excellent tone transitions. You can choose between smooth satin paper weighing 240 g/m2 (Poster) and matte, microporous paper weighing 290 g/m2 (Fine Art),
- Canvas prints are printed on 360 g/m2 cotton-synthetic canvas, to the delivery destinations to Europe we send to you a framed canvas on wooden frame- ready for your wall. For orders beyond Europe we ship canvas prints as rolled canvas in transport tube.
- Environmentally friendly product – water-based inks from LUCIA PRO,
- Delivery of the print in a reusable, safe cardboard tube. At every stage of the development of our products, we strive to remain environmentally conscious, by using as little plastic as possible and minimising the amount of waste generated.
Our print is the perfect work of art for your interior or a gift for aviation geek. Find out more about our prints below - Fine Art, Poster and Canvas.
Product visualizations are just an example of the arrangement of our prints in interiors. Printouts are delivered in the form of sheets rolled into a transport tube without a frame.
He started his adventure with photography in the late 70's and the Smiena camera. Later, it was time for Zenit and his high school photography club, which he ran for almost 4 years. Along with his passion for photography, he fell in love in aviation. It all started in the atmosphere of reading book "303 Squadron" and the roar of the afterburners flying Su-7 planes over his town. The passion did not end with the desire to become a pilot, popular among young boys. It grew and continues to thrive, and its fruits are the insane photos of countless airplanes.