Every summer, our galaxy passes through the Zenith of the night sky. It is often difficult to see due to light pollution, but if you are in a very dark place in the mountains and look more widely into the night sky, you can easily spot the galactic disk.
This photo perfectly shows what light pollution is and how thick the atmosphere is above us relative to the angle we are looking at it. The green airglow, the local group galaxies M31 and M33, the planets Jupiter, Saturn, and Mars, and many emission nebulae including California, Heart and Soul, and North America are perfectly visible here. We can also see the structures of the Milky Way itself, such as the Great Rift, which is a collection of dark gas between the Orion arm, where our Solar System is located, and the Sagittarius arm. The photo was created by combining nearly 50 frames and shows a 360 degree view of the night sky including the foreground. This shot was taken in a fisheye technique, but in such a way as to increase the amount of data in the image, so the resulting image is much more detailed than the one taken with a single shot with a wide-angle lens.
- Excellent print quality with the Canon imagePROGRAF Pro4100 12 inkjet printer for maximum color sharpness,
- High UV resistance and long colour fastness,
- Professional Solution photo paper that guarantees high-contrast images and deep blacks and provides excellent tone transitions. You can choose between smooth satin paper weighing 240 g/m2 (Poster) and matte, microporous paper weighing 290 g/m2 (Fine Art),
- Environmentally friendly product – we use odourless, water- based inks from LUCIA PRO,
- Delivery of the print in a reusable, safe cardboard tube. At every stage of the development of our products, we strive to remain environmentally conscious, by using as little plastic as possible and minimising the amount of waste generated.
Our print is the perfect work of art for your interior. Find out more about our prints below - Fine Art and Poster.
Product visualizations are just an example of the arrangement of our prints in interiors. Printouts are delivered in the form of sheets rolled into a transport tube without a frame.