"That's one small step for [a] man, one giant leap for mankind" This quote by Neil Armstrong knows probably everybody who is interested in space exploration. Apollo 11 mission proved that we can achieve unbelievable things as humankind. Inspired by this achievements we prepared unique collection of prints to give you an opportunity to experience these missions in your interior.
Picture of Moltke crater taken during the Apollo 10 mission. Behind the crater is the rille named Rimae Hypatia. About 50 kilometers to the northwest of this crater is the landing site of Apollo 11. Print is based on scan no. AS10-29-4324
To make this collection we were working with RAW scans from Apollo missions. We selected, the most iconic and impactful images taken during these missions to give you the best possible experience of these cosmic journey. Each scan has been thoroughly analyzed to eliminate various artifacts from the scanning process. The fact that our collection of prints is based on scans of the original plates makes them the highest possible resolution.
- Excellent print quality with the Canon imagePROGRAF Pro4100 12 inkjet printer for maximum color sharpness,
- High UV resistance and long colour fastness,
- Professional Solution photo paper that guarantees high-contrast images and deep blacks and provides excellent tone transitions. You can choose between smooth satin paper weighing 240 g/m2 (Poster) and matte, microporous paper weighing 290 g/m2 (Fine Art),
- Environmentally friendly product – we use odourless, water- based inks from LUCIA PRO,
- Delivery of the print in a reusable, safe cardboard tube. At every stage of the development of our products, we strive to remain environmentally conscious, by using as little plastic as possible and minimising the amount of waste generated.
Raw scans offers resolution of more than 100 megapixels.
Apollo Image Credits: NASA
Our print is the perfect work of art for your interior. Find out more about our prints below - Fine Art and Poster.
Product visualizations are just an example of the arrangement of our prints in interiors. Printouts are delivered in the form of sheets rolled into a transport tube without a frame.