Imagine the feeling of being able to look into the deepest cosmos. Thousands of galaxies in the age before the time when Earth was born... Sounds like the beginning of a science fiction movie, but this is a real, mind-blowing fact about this extraordinary image which is one of the most important images to our kind which we ever captured.
This is not the normal image of part of the sky, this is a comprehensive picture of the evolving universe – among the most colorful deep space images ever captured by the 24-year-old telescope. The Hubble Ultra-Deep Field (HUDF) is a deep-field image of a small region of space in the constellation Fornax.
The first part of the data for the image was collected by the Hubble Space Telescope in 2003 in the visible light spectrum. It includes light from galaxies that existed about 13 billion years ago, some 400 to 800 million years after the Big Bang. The field of view of this image is about one-tenth of the angular diameter of a full moon viewed from Earth (less than 34 arcminutes), smaller than a 1 mm2 piece of paper held 1 m away, and equal to roughly one twenty-six-millionth of the total area of the sky.
In years another idea of possible research and capabilities of the Hubble Space Telescope grew and this is an image published in 2014 with additional ultraviolet light, astronomers have combined the full range of colors available to Hubble, stretching all the way from ultraviolet to near-infrared light. The resulting image – made from 841 orbits of telescope viewing time – contains approximately 10,000 galaxies, extending back in time to within a few hundred million years of the big bang.
This is not the usual image, it is the story of our universe.
- Excellent print quality with the Canon imagePROGRAF Pro4100 12 color inkjet printer for maximum sharpness and color reproduction quality,
- High UV resistance and long color fastness,
- Professional Solution photo paper that guarantees high-contrast images and deep blacks and provides excellent tone transitions. You can choose between smooth satin paper weighing 240 g/m2 (Poster) and matte, microporous paper weighing 290 g/m2 (Fine Art),
- Canvas prints are printed on 360 g/m2 on cotton-synthetic canvas, to the delivery destinations to Europe we send to you a framed canvas on wooden frame - ready for exhibit on your wall. For orders beyond Europe, we ship canvas prints as a rolled canvas in a transport tube(need additional framing).
- Environmentally friendly product – we use water-based inks from LUCIA PRO,
- Delivery of the prints (Fine Art and Poster prints) in a reusable, safe cardboard tube as rolled paper sheets. At every stage of the development of our products, we strive to remain environmentally conscious, by using as little plastic as possible and minimizing the amount of waste generated.
Image Credits: NASA, ESA
Our print is the perfect work of art for your interior. Find out more about our prints variants below - Fine Art, Poster and Canvas.
Product visualizations are just an example of the arrangement of our prints in interiors. Printouts are delivered in the form of sheets rolled into a transport tube without a frame.