Man, Moon and The Corona of the Sun, a photo I've been creating in my head for several months, and for which the inspiration came back in 2017 during the eclipse in the US. Here is a realization of that vision coming from July 2, 2019 when a total Solar Eclipse passed over a small strip of Chile and Argentina. The phenomenon lasted little more than 2 minutes.
After months of preparation, my vision began to come to fruition. The plan was to capture the Eclipse in a unique way and the added value was to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the moon landing. The picture shows the silhouette of a man (courtesy of Wojtek Suchwalko) against the background of the Moon's disk and the Sun's corona. In fact, the outline of our star is millions of kilometers wide, which is why I call this photo Man in Space. The entire composition was created high in the Andes during a trip to Chile.
~ Michał Ostaszewski
- Excellent print quality with the Canon imagePROGRAF Pro4100 12 inkjet printer for maximum color sharpness,
- High UV resistance and long colour fastness,
- Professional Solution photo paper that guarantees high-contrast images and deep blacks and provides excellent tone transitions. You can choose between smooth satin paper weighing 240 g/m2 (Poster) and matte, microporous paper weighing 290 g/m2 (Fine Art),
- Environmentally friendly product – we use odourless, water- based inks from LUCIA PRO,
- Delivery of the print in a reusable, safe cardboard tube. At every stage of the development of our products, we strive to remain environmentally conscious, by using as little plastic as possible and minimising the amount of waste generated.
Our print is the perfect work of art for your interior. Find out more about our prints below - Fine Art and Poster.
Product visualizations are just an example of the arrangement of our prints in interiors. Printouts are delivered in the form of sheets rolled into a transport tube without a frame.