My most accurate photo of the Milky Way that I've done in 2020. It depicts our galaxy over the Caldera Las Cañadas del Teide. Complemented by the rising moon in the third quarter. The main density of stars and cosmic dust is the Milky Way's core lying on the background of the Sagittarius and Scorpio constellations containing the super massive black hole Sgr A*, which concentrates all stars in the galaxy due to its gravitational pull. This photo was created on a plateau with a height of 2300 m.n. m. formed after the collapse of 200,000 years ago a huge volcanic cone in Tenerife.
This photo is a panorama composed of 8 Panels (4 for the sky and 4 for the foreground) with each Panel consisting of 4 photos. This translates into far better quality than would be the case with a single exposure. The use of such a technique makes the print of this photo look phenomenal.
- Excellent print quality with the Canon imagePROGRAF Pro4100 12 inkjet printer for maximum color sharpness,
- High UV resistance and long colour fastness,
- Professional Solution photo paper that guarantees high-contrast images and deep blacks and provides excellent tone transitions. You can choose between smooth satin paper weighing 240 g/m2 (Poster) and matte, microporous paper weighing 290 g/m2 (Fine Art),
- Environmentally friendly product – we use odourless, water- based inks from LUCIA PRO,
- Delivery of the print in a reusable, safe cardboard tube. At every stage of the development of our products, we strive to remain environmentally conscious, by using as little plastic as possible and minimising the amount of waste generated.
Our print is the perfect work of art for your interior. Find out more about our prints below - Fine Art and Poster.
Product visualizations are just an example of the arrangement of our prints in interiors. Printouts are delivered in the form of sheets rolled into a transport tube without a frame.