Namibia is one of the driest and darkest places on the Earth with the excellent conditions for astrophotography. To create the Gigalaxy I spent 3 weeks under such a dark sky. During Project I also captured other astroscapes photographs shows the beauty of the night sky over raw landscape of Namibia. This is one shows the Milky Way set over landscape of Namibia desert and alone Quiver Tree which is one of the iconic flora species of this area. Capturing this photographs in the middle of the night alone under the Milky Way was unforgettable experience.
To create the Gigalaxy Project, I spent 3 weeks under the darkest skies of Namibia. During this time, I took not only a great panorama of the Milky Way, but also other astrophotographs, showing the beauty of the night sky over the rugged landscape of this country. This image shows the Milky Way over a sprawling desert and a solitary quiver tree, endemic to the area's flora. Taking this photo was an unforgettable experience for me.
~ Michał Ostaszewski
- Excellent print quality with the Canon imagePROGRAF Pro4100 12 inkjet printer for maximum color sharpness,
- High UV resistance and long colour fastness,
- Professional Solution photo paper that guarantees high-contrast images and deep blacks and provides excellent tone transitions. You can choose between smooth satin paper weighing 240 g/m2 (Poster) and matte, microporous paper weighing 290 g/m2 (Fine Art),
- Environmentally friendly product – we use odourless, water- based inks from LUCIA PRO,
- Delivery of the print in a reusable, safe cardboard tube. At every stage of the development of our products, we strive to remain environmentally conscious, by using as little plastic as possible and minimising the amount of waste generated.
Our print is the perfect work of art for your interior. Find out more about our prints below - Fine Art and Poster.
Product visualizations are just an example of the arrangement of our prints in interiors. Printouts are delivered in the form of sheets rolled into a transport tube without a frame.